Motorola’s third gen. Moto G, the mid-range smartphone was launched on July 28th, 2015. It was put up on sale on the very same day in the Indian market, exclusively on Flipkart. The launch price for 1GB RAM variant is Rs. 11999, and for the 2GB RAM variant is Rs. 12999.
The phone has IPX7 water resistance, where it can resist water up to 3 meters in depth and for up to 30 minutes. It runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS with the stock ROM and no bloatware pre-installed.
Read below for the specifications of Motorola Moto G 3rd gen.
- Moto G 3rd gen. Review
- Moto G 3rd gen. vs Moto G 2nd gen. comparison
- Moto G 3rd gen. Pros and Cons, FAQ
- Deep dive into OS of Moto G 3rd gen.
- Transfer data from old phone to Moto G
- Setup Ok Google Voice detection in Moto G 3rd gen.
- Turn USB Debugging Mode ON in Moto G 3rd gen.
- How to capture screenshot on Moto G 3rd gen.
- How to move apps to SD card in Moto G 3rd gen.
- How to increase battery life of Moto G 3rd gen.
|Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen. Specifications|
|Dimensions||142.1 x 72.4 x 11.6 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.46 in)|
|Display Size, Protection||5-inch, Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Display Resolution, PPI||1280 x 720 pixels, 294 PPI|
|Processor, GPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, quad-core 64-bit, 1.4GHz|
|RAM, Storage Options||Variant 1: 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage;
Variant 2: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, both expandable with MicroSD
|OS||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop|
|Rear camera||13-megapixel, F/2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash|
|Rear camera features, video||Quick capture, 1080p video|
|Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800)|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|2G/EDGE||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (optional)|
|SIM Type||Micro SIM, Dual|
|Battery capacity, type||2470 mAh, Li-ion, non-removable|
|Battery standby, talktime||-|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional features||Dual Front Speakers, Water resistant IPX7|