Smartron was silent for sometime before coming up with a budget phone, the Smartron tPhone P. The phone has a good set of specifications and it does have a lot when compared to some of the phones in the same price point. But, the companies like Xiaomi and 10.or also have their own offerings, i.e. the Redmi 5A and 10.or D respectively.
In the comparison below, we talk about the two Smartron tPhone P and the 10.or D, and see how they differ with each other in different aspects, and also see what they have in common.
Also check: 10.or D vs. Xiaomi Redmi 5A Comparison
Smartron tphone P vs 10.or D Similarities
- The screen size of both the devices is 5.2 inches, giving them almost the same size
- Both the phones here have a microSD card slot offering up to 128 GB expansion, and the charging port is microUSB 2.0 one
- A 13-megapixel rear camera is available on both the devices
- Front camera of both the devices is a 5-megapixel one
- Fingerprint scanner is also present on both the devices
- Accelerometer, gyro, and proximity are the sensors available in both the devices
Differences between Smartron tphone P and 10.or D
- The Smartron tphone P consists of a hybrid Dual SIM, whereas the 10. or D has a Dual SIM connectivity.
- It is 32 GB internal storage available on the Smartron tphone P, whereas there are two variants available in 10. or D, one is 16 GB storage and the other with 32 GB storage.
- The tPhone P comes with 3GB of RAM while there are two variants found in 10. or D, one with 2 GB RAM and the other with 3 GB RAM.
- While the Smartron tphone P runs Android (7.1.1) Nougat, the 10. or D runs Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
- Smartron tphone P comes with Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset, whereas the 10. or D comes with Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset.
- While the Smartron tphone P runs Octa-core (1.4GHz x 4 + 1.1GHz x 4) processor, the 10. or D runs Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53.
- While the Smartron tphone P comes with 5000 mAh battery, the 10. or D comes with 3500 mAh battery.
Conclusion – Which is a better phone?
Both the phones are quite the same, except for the fact that the chipset is a better one on the Smartron tPhone P, but for a normal user, it wouldn’t really matter. It is rather a choice to be made based on which brand you would prefer because there are many similarities and the phones are good at what they offer.
Another difference where one can easily choose is with the RAM variant as the pricing varies with 10.or D because of the storage and RAM variants while the Smartron tPhone P comes in only a single variant. If you have the battery as one of the big factors to consider, the battery is much better on the tPhone P and you wouldn’t really have to get confused because of the big difference.