We are giving away a ASUS ZenFone Max smartphone to our readers. One of the lucky readers who participate in the giveaway can be the winner of this beautiful smartphone. The giveaway has started and you can take part in it before January 31st, and having more entries would give you more chances to win it.
From our review, here’s a bit about the smartphone.
The ASUS ZenFone 3 is priced at Rs. 22999 for the variant with 3GB of RAM, while the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 27999. At both the price points, you see two competitive devices that have been getting rave reviews from the users. The LeEco Le Max2 is one and the better one is the OnePlus 3. The latter can easily be called one of the best flagships when it is about the value-for-money package.
But that doesn’t keep the ZenFone 3 behind, as the bold attempt from ASUS brings in this refreshed design that tells you how serious ASUS has been about its smartphones, and the ZenFone 3 is doing good with gaming, multitasking, and even with the display output.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Giveaway
UPDATE: The giveaway has ended. The winner is Gopalakrishnan P (@GopalP29).
Subscribe for future updates
Rules and regulations
- This is an international giveaway, so you can participate from any part of the world.
- The phone is not a sealed unit but the one that we used for a couple of weeks to review it.
- ASUS is not sponsoring this giveaway.
- Play fair. The widget is smart enough to see if something wrong is happening
- Getting the maximum number of entries does not entitle you as a winner but makes the chances better