Notion Ink has been concentrating on a particular niche, the 2-in-1 segment with already two devices in the segment the Cain and Adam. The company has launched their latest 2-in-1, the Notion Ink Able which is their latest hybrid device having some impressive specs when it comes to hybrid devices which are always on the lower side on the specs sheet.
With the Able 10, Notion Ink is taking the competition with good specs, it comes with a 10.1-inch IPS LCD Display having a resolution of 1280×800 pixels with 10-point multi-touch. It is powered by a 1.44 GHz quad-core Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor (burst up to 1.84GHz) with Intel HD Graphics 5300. It is coupled with 4GB of DDR3L RAM and 64GB internal storage space which is expandable using microSD card up to 128GB.
Specifications of Notion Ink Able 10:
- Display: 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) 10-point multi-touch IPS display
- Processor: 1.44 GHz quad-core Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor (burst up to 1.84GHz) with Intel HD Graphics 5300
- RAM and Storage: 4GB DDR3L RAM, 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- CameraL 2-megapixel rear camera with OV2680 sensor and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with OV2680 sensor
- OS: Windows 10
- Connectivity: 3G (via SIM card slot), WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, Full USB 3.0, Full USB 2.0
- Battery: 8100mAh Lithium Polymer Ion battery
The Notion Ink Able 10 comes with Windows 10 OS pre-installed and sports a 2MP rear and front camera with OV2680 sensor. It comes with an SIM card slot which supports 3G and it has connectivity features like WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, Full USB 3.0, Full USB 2.0. The 2-in-1 is powered by a 8100mAh Li-Ion battery.
The Notion Ink Able 10 comes in Metallic Black-Grey Shade and is available on Snapdeal priced at Rs. 24,990. Ther is another variant called the Able 10 Enterprise edition which is priced at Rs. 29,990. The 2-in-1 will be available from July 8th when the company is holding an event.