Intex has launched their latest tablet with Voice calling, the iBuddy IN-7DD01 which is launched with an affordable price tag of Rs. 4,799. The tablet sports a 7-inch display with resolution of 1024×600 pixels and powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8321 processor. The tablet is targeted as an entry level device with a very competitive price tag making it one of the cheapest 3G + Voice calling enabled tablets in the market.
The tablet comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB using microSD card. The tablet comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out of the box. It sports a 2MP rear camera with LED flash along with a VGA camera on the front. The tablet measures 188x108x10mm and weighs 270 grams.
Specifications of Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01:
- Display: 7-inch display with resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8321 processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Camera: 2MP rear camera along with a VGA front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2800mAh
The tablet supports 3G along with Voice calling and 2G GPRS and EDGE, other connectivity features like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM radio and USB OTG are available. The device is powered by a 2800mAh Li-ion battery. It comes preloaded with Apps like Google maps, Youtube, Gmail, news, and weather etc.
The Intex iBuddy IM-7DD01 is priced at Rs. 4,799 and is available in Black color only. It will be available on e-commerce website Amazon India. It is a decent option if you are looking for a media centric device to help you while travelling as it supports 3G along with voice calling which can be accessed on the go with the help of any SIM with data option.