Telecom provider Idea Cellular had earlier updated the ₹499, ₹649 and ₹999 recharged under its Idea Nirvana Postpaid plan to offer increased data and SMS limits along with unlimited calls.
Idea Cellular has now chosen to renew its entire Idea Nirvana Postpaid plan recharges to provide additional benefits to the consumers. Apart from the recharges mentioned above, Idea has now also updated the ₹389, ₹1,699, ₹1,999 and the ₹2,999 recharges as well.
Below is a breakdown of what each plan will offer to its consumers now:
- The ₹389 plan will now offer 20GB of data in total and unlimited incoming, outgoing and national roaming voice calls. In comparison, the same plan earlier offered 10GB data in total and only incoming voice calls were free.
- The ₹1,299 plan will now come with 100GB data per month and all the previous benefits that the plan offered. In comparison, the same plan provided only 85GB per month.
- The ₹1,699 plan will now provide 150GB data monthly whereas the same plan earlier offered only 110GB data.
- The ₹1,999 plan will feature 200GB of monthly data offering, up from 135GB which was offered earlier.
- The ₹2,999 plan will have 300GB of data per month which was previously only 220GB.
In the previous revision, the ₹499, ₹699 and the ₹999 plans started offering 40GB, 50GB, and 80GB of monthly data respectively. Apart from that, 100 SMS per day and unlimited incoming, outgoing and national roaming calls are also supported.
All the plans mentioned here are supported by the rollover scheme from Idea. Idea rollover scheme allows users to carry forward unused data from previous month to the next month. Using this scheme, users can store up to 200GB data for plans below ₹1,299 and up to 500GB on other plans.
All users subscribed to the Idea Nirvana Postpaid plans also receive 12 months free subscription to Idea Movies, Music and Games apps and also 4 months free subscription to Idea Phone Secure app. There is also free 4-12 months subscription for Idea Magazine depending on the plan.
All the Nirvana postpaid plans also support a maximum of 5 connections under the ease of family plans. Additionally, subscribers also get a 20% discount on the total rental bill.
Great plans but still can’t beat Jio!! #Honor9LitGiveaway