Alcatel has introduced their latest 2-in-1 device called the Plus 10 2-in-1 device which acts as a Tablet device and a portable laptop with the removable keyboard ahead of MWC 2016. The keyboard acts as a dock for the tablet, it comes with an inbuilt 2580mAh battery and 4G LTE with the built-in SIM slot. It helps in converting the device as a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 15 hours.
The Alcatel Plus 10 2-in-1 device sports a 10.1-inch HD IPS display with resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels having 10-point capctivie multi-touch display. The device is powered by a 1.92 GHz Quad-CoreIntel Cherry Trail T3 Z8350 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage space, it can be expanded further up to 64GB using microSD card.
Specifications of Alcatel Plus 10 2-in-1:
- Display: 10.1-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.92GHz Quad-Core Intel Cherry Trail T3 Z8350 processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM and 32GB internal memory with expandable memory up to 64GB using microSD card
- OS: Windows 10
- Camera: 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 5830mAh in tablet and 2580mAh in keyboard – 8,410mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (in keyboard), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions: 259.3 x 156.2 x 8.35mm
The device sports a 5MP rear camera along with a 2MP front-facing camera and runs on Windows 10 OS. The device sports Dual front speakers which give good sound output. The detachable keyboard comes with a single USB 3.0 port, Micro USB 2.0 port and micro HDMI port. It is powered by a 5830mAh battery in the tablet and the detachable keyboard also sports a 2580mAh battery both of which combined has an impressive 8,410mAh battery. It comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE in keyboard along with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n along with Bluetooth 4.0.
The Alcatel Plus 10 is avialable in four colors os metallic silver, matte white, matte volcano black and warm gray leather finish variants. The device will be showcased at MWC 2016 in Barcelona along with the Alcatel OneTouch Idol 4 and Idol 4s where the detials about the pricing and availability will be revealed. It is expected to go on sale in Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa in June 2016.