Xiaomi’s seventh birthday is on April 6th, and to celebrate that, the company’s Indian division, i.e. Mi India is hosting the Mi Fan Festival, during which there are going to be some discounts offered on accessories, cashback offers through banks for smartphones and the new Rose Gold variant of Redmi 4A will be made available.
Following are the discounts that are going to be given to the Mi products.
- 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank, Mi VR Play – Rs. 100 off
- 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank, Mi Band 1 and Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro Gold – Rs. 200 off
- Mi Air Purifier 2, Mi Air Purifier Filter – Rs. 500 off
- Redmi 3S Prime Soft Case Black – Rs. 100 off
Bundle offer: Rs 400-1500 off on current selling price. The bundle offer includes:
- Fitness Bundle: Mi Band 2 + Mi Capsule Headphones
- Holiday Bundle: Mi Bluetooth Speaker + Selfie Stick + Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic Matte Black
- Power Bundle: Standard Adapter + USB Cable + 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Pro Bundle: Mi In-Ear Pro HD Earphones + 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro
- Air Purifier Bundle: Mi Air Purifier 2 + Mi Air Purifier Filter
Apart from this, Mi.com is also offering a 5 percent cashback with State Bank of India Debit and Credit Cards on April 6th, on a minimum transaction value of Rs 5000. The maximum cashback offered will be Rs 500. As usual, the app Rs. 1 flash sale is also back, with Redmi Note 4 (2+32 GB), Mi Band 2, and the 10000 mAh power bank on sale.
The Xiaomi Mi Max Prime with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage is going to be available at no cost EMI.
Commenting on the occasion, Manu Jain, Vice President and Managing Director, Xiaomi India said, “Xiaomi is turning seven and our excitement for Mi Fan Festival has grown seven-fold with all the offers we have for our fans. We are thrilled about the Rose Gold edition of our latest smartphone Redmi 4A which will go on sale for the first time. We intend to bring smiles on the faces of Mi fans with these special and exclusive offers during the festival.”