The demand for smartphones has been on the rise in the Indian market in the recent times and especially in the last two years, the smartphone shipments have grown well in number. There has been no dearth in the number of brands entering the market as well and tomorrow, yet another smartphone brand gets introduced – 10.or, pronounced as Tenor.
The first smartphone from the company is the 10.or E, with the device being available exclusively on Amazon India. There are two variants of the device, one with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage and priced at Rs. 7999 and the other with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage priced at Rs. 8999.
Check out the unboxing video before jumping to the list of specifications of the 10.or E.
Our initial impressions – The smartphone does look decent with the design, although a little similar to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, but then, every phone these days have a design that cannot be called unique, at least in this price range. The phone is very comfortable to hold and use, thanks to the curvy edges and sides. The stock Android interface is smooth and very responsive, and while it is that, there is a lot of Amazon inclusion onto the device as you have to login to your Amazon account so as to start using the device.
10.or E Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 2.5D curved arc glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
- Dedicated MicroSD card slot for storage expansion
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat, upgradeable to Android Oreo
- 4000 mAh battery
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, CMOS sensor, Phase detection autofocus
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with flash light
- Fingerprint sensor with 0.2 second unlock
The company says that it will be the Servify service partner who will help in the after-sales service.