Microsoft has announced the launch of their latest smartphones the Lumia 650 and Lumia 650 Dual SIM. Both the devices sport a 5-inch HD AMOLED clear black display and run on Windows 10 OS. Both the devices are powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor. The Lumia 650 and Lumia 650 Dual SIM have got a design revamp and look quite promising in terms of design.
Both the devices sport a metal frame all around which give it a premium look and are pretty sleek at just 6.9mm in thickness. Both come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory which is expandable up to 200GB using microSD card.
Specifications of Microsoft Lumia 650 and Lumia 650 Dual SIM:
- Display: 5-inch HD AMOLED ClearBlack display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable up to 200GB using microSD card
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash and capable of HD video recording. The front camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture which also shoots videos at 720p.
- OS: Windows 10
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh
Both the devices come with an 8MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash along with a 5MP front facing camera which has f/2.4 aperture an capable of recording videos at HD resolution. They run on Windows 10 OS and the Lumia 650 comes with single SIM slot whereas the Dual SIM variant has two slots. The device comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. They are powered by a 2000mAh battery and give decent battery life.
The Microsoft Lumia 650 and Lumia 650 Dual SIM are available in matte black and matte white colors and will be available in select European markets from February 18th. The devices will be priced around $199 which is approximately Rs. 13,500 before taxes and subsidies which will increase the price further. The design is surely attracting and Microsoft is finally getting the design aspect right but the pricing of the devices seems a bit steep.