Microsoft has launched their latest Windows 10 running device, the Lumia 650 which was announced in February. The device comes with a 5-inch HD AMOLED Clearblack display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable up to 200GB using microSD card.
Commenting on the launch, Ajey Mehta, Country General Manager, Microsoft India, said, “We crafted the Lumia 650 with the finest detail while delivering a consistent and familiar Windows 10 experience. Lumia 650 brings the best of Microsoft productivity, beautiful design, and an affordable price. The device is perfect for enterprises and Windows fans alike.”
Specifications of Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM:
- Display: 5-inch HD AMOLED, ClearBlack display with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM along with 16GB internal memory and comes with expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Camera: 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording along with a 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- OS: Windows 10
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
- Battery: 2000mAh
The device comes with 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory expandable up to 200GB using microSD card. The device comes with an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture along with a 5MP front facing camera. The Lumia 650 Dual SIM lacks a Fingerprint sensor which has become a must-have feature in devices ranging from mid-range to high range.
The Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM runs on Windows 10 OS and has connectivity features like 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS. It is powered by 2000mAh removable battery. The Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM is available in matte black and matte white colors and priced at Rs. 15,299.