The Gionee A series was mainly for the selfie camera and the Gionee A1 did have a good selfie shooter for those who liked to capture those more than utilizing the rear camera. Now, the company is coming up with the Gionee A1 Plus, a bigger and better variant having not just a good selfie camera but also a worthy rear camera combination as well.
The phablet comes with a 6-inch Full HD display, and under the hood is the MediaTek Helio P25, a flagship chipset that is supported by 4GB of RAM. Now, one of the highlights of the phone is its rear camera combination of a 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel camera and that helps in taking portrait shots with the background defocus.
Following is the unboxing and hands-on with the phone, and also the full list of important specifications of the Gionee A1 Plus that is soon going to be officially launched in India.
Gionee A1 Plus Specifications
- 6-inch Full HD display, Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 2.5D display
- MediaTek Helio P25 processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable with hybrid SIM slot
- Dual SIM, second SIM slot is hybrid
- 13MP + 5MP rear camera with Dual LED flash
- 20MP front-facing camera with LED flash support
- Android 7.0 Nougat based Amigo 4.0 OS
- 4550 mAh battery with 18W fast charge support
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, VoLTE and ViLTE
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- MaxxAudio support for audio enhancement
While the smartphone is yet to be launched, we expect it will go into the market with the price between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 30000 based on what is packed. Since we haven’t used it for over a day, this is just the hands-on and the unboxing and the review should be up in a couple of weeks after the pricing is announced.