Huawei has launched their latest smartphone, the Honor 5C which is the successor to the Honor 4C from last year. The device comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display. The device is powered by an Octa-core Kirin 650 16nm Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM.
The device comes with a Fingerprint sensor on the back and is said to unlock the phone in just 0.5 seconds. The Honor 5C runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with EMUI 4.1 on top.
Specifications of Huawei Honor 5C:
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Kirin 650 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens along with an 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh
The Honor 5C comes with 16GB internal memory and expandable storage with microSD card up to 128GB. The smartphone sports a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash having f/2.0 aperture and 5P lens, the front camera is an 8MP shooter and comes with f/2.- aperture and 4P lens. It comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS. The device is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
The Honor 5C is available in Gold, Silver and Grey colors and priced at 899 Yuan for the standard variant which is approx Rs. 9200 and the dual 4G variant is priced at 999 yuan which is approximately Rs. 10,200. The device will be going on sale from May 5th in China and there is no information about the global availability of the device.