Intex has been launching a lot of 4G LTE smartphones into the market targeted at the entry level segment with 4G LTE going main stream recently. Intex has launched their latest smartphone in their popular Aqua series called Intex Aqua 4G Strong which is priced at Rs. 4,499.
The device sports a 4-inch 480 x 800 pixels WVGA display with 233ppi pixel density and comes with an unspecified glass protection. The smartphone comes with a 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor clocked at 1.0GHz with Mali-T720 GPU. It is coupled with 768MB of RAM and 4GB built-in storage expandable up to 32GB using microSD card. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and comes pre-loaded with apps such as Matrabasha, FOTA, Opera Mini, Cloud and 360 Security.
Specifications of Intex Aqua 4G Strong:
- Display: 4-inch WVGA display having resolution of 480×800 pixels and 233ppi pixel density
- Processor: 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor clocked at 1.0GHz with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 768MB of RAM and 4GB built-in storage expandable up to 32GB using microSD card
- Camera: 2MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 0.3MP VGA front facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Battery: 1700mAh
- Connectivity: 4G-LTE, VoLTE, GPS/A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB 2.0 port
The device sports a 2MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a VGA front facing camera which supports Video calling as well. The device is backed by 1700mAh battery which is said to give upto 6 hours of talktime and upto 240 hours of standby time. It comes with connectivity features like 4G-LTE, VoLTE, GPS/A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB 2.0 port.
The Intex Aqua 4G Strong is priced at Rs. 4,499 and is listed on the official company website, but the availability of the device is not yet confirmed. Intex has launched many other 4G enabled smartphones like the Intex Aqua Craze, Intex Aqua Wing and Raze.