Oppo has launched their latest smartphone, the Oppo F1, which is said to be a camera-focused smartphone sporting a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front facing camera. The device sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, it comes with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 coating for protection, it has 294ppi pixel density.
The Oppo F1 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor clocking at 1.7GHz coupled with 405 GPU. It comes with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM which clocks at 1866MHz; it comes with 16GB internal memory.
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 coating and pixel density of 294 ppi
- Processor: 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 SoC
- RAM and Storage: 3GB LPDDR3, 16GB inbuilt storage expandable using microSD up to 128GB (hybrid 2nd SIM slot)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash and capable of recording 1080p video at 30fps. The front camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture and 1/4″ sensor
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1 over it
- Battery: 2500mAh Li-ion
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro-USB connectivity.
When the phone was first announced at CES 2016, the company mentioned that the new F-series smartphones are designed keeping photography as its main focus. The Oppo F1 comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera having f/2.2 aperture and single LED flash. It comes with 8-megapixel front facing camera with wider f/2.0 aperture which is 1/4-inch sensor. The front camera comes with features like Beautify 3.0, 8 live colour filters etc. In low light conditions the display acts as the flash.
The device comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Color OS 2.1 over it. The device is powered by a 2500mAh Li-ion battery which is non-removable. It comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro-USB connectivity.
The Oppo F1 is available in White and Gold colors; it is priced at Rs. 15990. The device comes bundled with an Oppo Selfie Stick as it is a camera oriented device.