Phicomm has launched their latest 4G enabled smartphone, the Energy 2 E670 which is the successor to last year’s Energy 653 in India. The Energy 2 E670 sports a 5-inch HD display having a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor with Adreno 304 GPU.
The entry level 4G enabled smartphone segment is becoming competitive with many smartphones being launched like the Lava A71 4G, Reliance Jio LYF Flame 1 4G, Intex Aqua Wing and Intex Aqua Raze. The device comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory with expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
- Display: 5-inch HD display having resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory with expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with Auto Focus f/2.4 aperture and LED flash along with 2MP front facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The Phicomm energy 2 E670 sports an 8MP rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and LED flash along with a 2MP front-facing camera. The device has the typical Phicomm design and form factor simple and neat with rounded borders. The device is an upgrade from its predecessor with an increase in RAM and internal storage from 1GB to 2GB RAM and 8GB to 16GB internal storage.
The device is powered by a 2300mAh battery along with 4G LTE connectivity and 3G HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It supports Dual SIM (micro) with 4G LTE. The Phicomm Energy 2 E670 is available in only Black color and exclusively through Snapdeal at a price of Rs. 5,499.