Qihoo 360 formerly known as QiKU, has launched the 360 F4 smartphone, their latest budget smartphone in China. The company had launched smartphones under the name QiKU earlier which has now been changed to 360. They are the makers of the popular 360 Security app for Android devices. The 360 f4 comes with all metal body which is being launched under the F-series by the company.
The 360 f4 sports a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and 1780degree viewing angle. The device comes with a 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC with Mali -T720 MP2 GPU, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage for one variant and the higher variant has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage expandable using microSD card.
Specifications of Qihoo 360 (QiKU) F4 smartphone:
- Display: 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and 1780degree viewing angle
- Processor: 1.3GHz 64-bit Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC with Mali -T720 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage for one variant and the higher variant has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage expandable using microSD card up to 128GB
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording and a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.12μm pixel size
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with 360 OS on top
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
The Qihoo 360 F4 smartphone has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP front facing camera. The device also sports a Fingerprint sensor on the back of the device. The device has a full metal body with rounded borders to give the premium look and make it comfortable to hold in hand. The device comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop with 360 OS on top. It is powered by a 2500mAh battery with 4G LTE support along with connectivity features like 3G HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS.
The Qihoo 360 F4 (QiKU) will be available in White, Black, Pink, Gold and Blue colors and is priced at 599 Yuan which is approximately US$ 92 or Rs. 6,100 for the 2GB RAM and 16GB storage variant. The 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant is priced at 799 Yuan which is approximately US$ 123 or Rs. 8,200. The First Flash sale in China will be held on March 25th and no information regarding the Global rollout has been revealed yet.