LG has announced their latest tablet device called the G Pad II 8.3 LTE in Korea. There have been two models of the G Pad in 8-inch and 10.1-inch variants. The latest variant joins the other two with an 8.3-inch full HD display having a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It also comes with 4G LTE connectivity.
The LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor clocking at 1.5GHz and 1.0GHz with Adreno 405 GPU. It is coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD support.
The LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. It comes with 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera. The device comes with an built-in Stylus and comes with pre-installed Microsoft Office apps. The device is designed to look beautiful and it is sleek at just 8.8mm in thickness measuring 216.8 x 126.5 x 8.8mm in dimensions and weighs 366 grams in weight.
- Display: 8.3-inch full HD display having resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor clocking at 1.5GHz and 1.0GHz with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- Camera: 8MP autofocus rear camera and 2MP front facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dimensions and Weight: 216.8 × 126.5 × 8.8mm and 366 grams
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 4800mAh
The tablet comes with 4G LTE support along with 3G HSPA+ along with other connectivity features like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS. The device is powered by a 4800mAh battery which is decent enough for the tablet. The G Pad II 8.3 LTE will be available through local wireless carrier LG U+ from December 23rd in South Korea. The pricing and details about its launch in other regions has not yet been revealed by LG.