Huawei Honor 5X joins the likes of Le 1s, Redmi Note 3 and K4 Note. All three devices are much anticipated by users and there has been good response for the Le 1s and the K4 Note till now. With the Hono 5X joining let us look at how the device fares against the K4 Note in terms of specs.
With the Honor 5X being launched yesterday the segment with the most competition has turned into a war between companies releasing smartphones with great specs around the ₹10k mark. We have done comparisons between many smartphones in the similar price range to make it easier for you to decide between the devices.
How are the Honor 5X and Lenovo K4 Note Similar:
- Both the devices come with 5.5-inch Full HD dispalys
- Both the phones have a similar camera combination – 13-megapixel rear, 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Both phones come with 3GB RAM (Honor 5X ahs 2GB RAM option as well) and expandable memory up to 128 GB using microSD card
- Both devices have Fingerprint sensor feature for unlocking and locking screen
- Support Dual SIM with 4G LTE option in both devices
- Both run the same Android 5.1 OS version with respective skins over them
|Honor 5X||Lenovo K4 Note|
|Display||5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080p resolution||5.5-inch IPS LCD display with Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and pixel density of 401 ppi|
|Processor||64-bit octa-core Qualcomm MSM8939 v2 Snapdragon 616 SoC||64-bit octa-core 1.3GHz MediaTek 6753 SoC|
|RAM and Storage||Two variants with 2GB and 3GB RAM having 16GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB using microSD card||3GB RAM with 32GB in built storage expandable up to 128GB using microSD card|
|Camera||13MP rear camera with two tone dual LED flash along with a 5MP front camera||13MP Dual camera with f/2.2 aperture and phase detection auto focus, LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera|
|OS||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based EMUI 3.1 interface||Android 5.1 Lollipop OS based Vibe UI|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS||Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB|
What are the differences between Honor 5X vs Lenovo K4 Note?
With both the phones having a lot of similarities it is time to get down to the real stuff, what makes these two smartphones different from each other.
- Processor: The Honor 5X comes with 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm MSM8939 v2 Snapdragon 616 SoC whereas the K4 Note runs on 64-bit octa-core 1.3GHz MediaTek 6753 SoC
- Battery: The K4 note has a bigger capacity battery with 3300mAh compared to the 3000mAh battery in the Honor 5X
- There is a 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant available in Honor 5X along with the 3GB RAM variant, K4 Note has only 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant available
Also Checkout: Huawei Honor 5X vs LeEco Le 1s Comparison
There are not many differences between the two but with the presence of Snapdragon 616 SoC in the Honor 5x gives it an edge in terms of performance compared to the MediaTek SoC in the K4 note. The K4 Note is priced cheaper and has bigger battery in comparison.