PUBG Mobile is going to get an update on the 18th of February when the game will be adding the awaited Zombie mode, i.e. the zombie: Survive Till Dawn event mode where the players can fight zombies and also the bosses from the Resident Evil 2 movie. This is a collaboration done by the game developers with the zombie-based movie Resident Evil and the zombies did appear at the player spawn island before the start of the game, indicating that the zombie mode might be coming soon.
The update note that pops up before the start of the game has the following details.
- Added zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2
- Added Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi
- Added player spaces: it will be available where player information and connections are displayed and you can select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music
- Sanhok available in Arcade – quick match
- Shadows can be disabled under settings
- Past results can be kept up to one month only
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices
Just like how it was during the Christmas season, the theme and music will also change to the Resident Evil 2 tune to make the zombie game relevant. There’s something new called as Player Spaces as well that will be added in the new PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update.
The new update will be rolled out when the game will be in maintenance and the time for that is from 5:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Indian time. The game will start to show the zombie mode only from the 19th of February. Stay tuned for more details, and for the update when you can play this separate mode to kill the zombies along with your squad.