Alcatel has announced their latest smartphone, the Fierce XL Android smartphone which was being talked about from a month or so. Alcatel has partnered with Polaroid which increases the photo experience with the smartphone. Alcatel brings the Polaroid camera mode which gives you the option to instantly apply easy-to-use filters, classic white borders like Polaroid Classic Border Logo along with date/location/text tags to the photos like the ones seen in a Polaroid camera.
The Alcatel One Touch sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and is powered by a 1.1GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM 8909) processor. It is coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB. the Alcatel One Touch sports a 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP front facing camera.
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.1GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM 8909) processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
The device is powered by a 2500mAh battery with up to 12 hours of talk time and 360 hours of standby time. The device supports 4G LTE along with HD Voice and VoLTE support. It has other connectivity features like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
the Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL will be available online at MEtroPCS.com in US from November 2nd priced at $139. It will also be made available from later this winter on T-Mobile. Metro is said to give a $70 rebate which will bring the cost to $70 according to the latest update.