The ASUS ZenFone 3 is the company’s flagship smartphone for the year 2016. It comes with a refreshed design and a glass body rather than how it was in the predecessors. But, is everything changed in terms of performance of the phone?
The ZenFone 3 comes with an octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor from Qualcomm and world’s first 14nm FinFET LPP architecture is what makes it unique. The GPU offered here is Adreno 506 and there are two variants of the device. We are testing the 3GB RAM variant of the ZenFone 3 and have done some important benchmark tests to check out the performance based on these tests.
ZenFone 3 Benchmark Scores
- ASUS ZenFone 3 AnTuTu Benchmark score: 62092
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Quadrant Standard Benchmark score: 39923
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Vellamo Multi-core Benchmark score: 1574
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Vellamo Metal Benchmark score: 2405
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Geekbench 3 Single-core Benchmark score: 927
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Geekbench 3 Multi-core Benchmark score: 5157
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Nenamark 2 Benchmark score: 50.0 fps
- ASUS ZenFone 3 3D Mark Sling Shot using ES 3.1 Benchmark score: 465
- ASUS ZenFone 3 GFXBench OpenGL Car Chase Benchmark score: 3.4 fps
- ASUS ZenFone 3 GFXBench OpenGL 1080p Car Chase Offscreen Benchmark score: 3.4 fps
- ASUS ZenFone 3 GFXBench OpenGL Manhattan 3.1 Benchmark score: 6.1 fps
- ASUS ZenFone 3 GFXBench OpenGL 1080p Manhattan 3.1 Offscreen Benchmark score: 6.2 fps
- ASUS ZenFone 3 GFXBench OpenGL ALU 2 Benchmark score: 11 fps
- ASUS ZenFone 3 GFXBench OpenGL 1080p ALU 2 Offscreen Benchmark score: 11 fps
These scores aren’t the best ones but they aren’t bad either. ASUS has put a lot of emphasis on the build quality and design but there is no compromise on the specs front at all.