Asus has launched a new variant of the Zenfone Go 5.0 which was launched a couple of months back, the Zenfone Go LTE (T500) which as the name suggests supports 4G LTE. There is another smaller variant called the Zenfone Go 4.5 which was launched last year. The Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It comes with a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU.
The device comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB using microSD card. The device runs on Android Kitkat 4.4 which is quite out dated at this moment of time where even the entry level devices are coming with Android 5.0 Lollipop as a minimum and some even have Android 6.0 Lollipop OS as the InFocus Bingo 10. Even the 3G variant of the Zenfone Go 5.0 is available with Android v5.1 Lollipop OS.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE:
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Processor: 2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB using microSD card
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat based Zen UI
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The device supports 4G LTE as the name suggests and comes with other connectivity features like 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It is powered by a 2500mAh battery which gives decent battery back up. It is a decent upgrade in the battery segment as the 3G variant has a 2070mAh battery.
The Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE is available in Charcoal Black and Pearl White colors and is priced at Rs. 7,999. It is available on Amazon India and Snapdeal websites. The Zenfone Go 5.0 is available on Flipkart at a price tag of Rs. 6,999.