Gionee has launched their latest budget level smartphone in the Pioneer series, the Pioneer P5 in India. The device comes in a variety of colors Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, White and Gold colors. It sports a4.5-inch FWVA IPS On-Cell display with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection and resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable using microSD card.
There are a lot of variants in the Pioneer P series and the P5 mini is another addition to the list with decent specifications for an entry-level smartphone. It comes with a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing camera.
Specifications of Gionee Pioneer P5 mini:
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVA IPS On-Cell display with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection and resolution of 854 x 480 pixels
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage:1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable using microSD card
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED Flash along with a 2MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with amigo 3.1
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1850mAh
The Pioneer P5 mini runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS based Amigo 3.1 OS. It does not support 4G LTE and only comes with 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device is powered by a 1820 mAh battery. It comes with a glossy plastic back panel available in different colors to suit you need similar in design to the Pioneer P5L.
The Gionee Pioneer P5 mini is priced at Rs. 5349 and is available on official Gionee Online store.