Lenovo’s P series has power packed phones, in the battery department. The Lenovo Vibe P1 has a 5000 mAh battery, while the phone that we are talking about here, i.e. Vibe P1m has a 4000 mAh battery packed into the device alongside some decent specifications for the price it is offered at.
Check the Lenovo Vibe P1 vs Vibe P1m comparison to understand more about both the phones, but check below for the benchmark scores that the budget phone from Lenovo has got on different tests. It is powered by a 1.0GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor, and has 2GB of RAM along with 16GB internal storage.
Lenovo Vibe P1m Benchmark Scores
- Lenovo Vibe P1m AnTuTu Benchmark Score: 21044
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Quadrant Standard Score: 10435
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Nenamark 2 Score: 50.8 fps
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Vellamo Multicore Score: 1246
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Vellamo Metal Score: 862
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Geekbench 3 Multi-core Score: 1368
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Geekbench 3 Single-core Score: 489
- Lenovo Vibe P1m GFX OpenGL Manhattan ES 3.1 Score: 2.4 fps
- Lenovo Vibe P1m GFX OpenGL 1080p Manhattan Offscreen ES 3.1 Score: 0.87 fps
- Lenovo Vibe P1m GFX OpenGL Manhattan ES 3.0 Score: 3.5 fps
- Lenovo Vibe P1m GFX OpenGL 1080p Manhattan Offscreen ES 3.0 Score: 1.7 fps
- Lenovo Vibe P1m GFX OpenGL T-Rex Score: 8.5 fps
- Lenovo Vibe P1m GFX OpenGL 1080p T-Rex Offscreen Score: 5.0 fps
- Lenovo Vibe P1m GFX OpenGL Driver Overhead 2 Score: 4.2 fps
- Lenovo Vibe P1m GFX OpenGL Texturing Score: 297 MTexel/s
- Lenovo Vibe P1m PCMark Work Performance Score: 2909
Lenovo Vibe P1m USB OTG Test
Just like the Lenovo Vibe S1 and P1, the Vibe P1m supports USB OTG connectivity and the users can connect an OTG drive and use as an external storage for easier and quicker file transfer.