There is a new mid range smartphone spotted from YU, the YU6000 and some of its specifications have surfaced on Zauba, GFXbench and Geekbench. Earlier on GFXbench listing the display was mentioned as 4.6-inch but with the recent Zauba listing a 6-inch display has been spotted.
The other specifications found on the listing are a 1.5 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali T720 GPU is posting the device. It is coupled with 3GB if RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable using microSD card.
Specifications of YU YU6000(rumored):
- Display: 6-inch Full HD with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The device is rumored to sport a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8 MP front facing camera. The YU6000 seems to be launched in the mid range segment, there are no details about the inclusion of a Fingerprint sensor. With the specifications at offer, the device appears to be competing in the very competitive mid-range with devices like Coolpad Note 3 and the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note, if it also sports a Fingerprint sensor it will be a great competitor. The exact specifications, pricing and availability of the YU YU6000 have not been revealed yet.