Lenovo’s ZUK has launched their latest flagship smartphone, the Z2 Pro in China. The device sports a 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 2.5D curved glass with 1.41mm narrow bezel on the sides. The device is powered by a 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC with Adreno 530 GPU. The device comes in two variants one with 4GB RAM along with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage and the other with 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage.
Another device launched yesterday with 6GB of RAM is the Le Max 2. The ZUK Z2 Pro comes sports a 13MP rear camera with Hybrid PDAF having 1.34μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, ISOCELL sensor and dual-tone LED flash, it sports a 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture.
Specifications of ZUK Z2 Pro:
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPPDR4 with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage and the other variant with 6GB LPPDR4 RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.34μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, Hybrid PDAF along with an 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZUI 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner, heart rate sensor, UV sensor, altimeter
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3100 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The ZUK Z2 Pro runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with ZUI 2.0. The device sports a Fingerprint sensor in the Home button below the display, it also has a heart rate sensor and UV sensor located on the back of the device. The device comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C.
It is powered by a 3100mAh battery which supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The ZUK Z2 Pro is available in Titanium, Black and Ceramic White colors and the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant will be available for order from April 22nd through ZUK Store in China priced at 2699 Yuan which is approximately Rs. 27,630. The price of the 4GB RAM variant is not yet revealed and it will be available from May 10th.