LeEco is the rebranded LeTV, a Chinese Smartphone manufacturer that recently became quite famous in India with the announcements of the LeEco Le 1s and the Le Max.
Similar to what most of the other players in the budget Smartphone sector has to offer, LeEco tries to lure in a large number of customers by providing a best in class hardware and software experience for a very competitive price tag.
The LeEco Le 1s is priced at Rs. 10,999 on Flipkart, and for the pricing, the device features quite a mouthful. For beginners, the device is powered by a 2.2 GHz Helio X10 processor and 3 GB of RAM. The Le 1s is fitted with a 5.5-inch display.
The internal storage space provided is of 32 GB, even though that may sound quite a lot, there is no expandable storage option which is quite a disappointment. There is a 13 MP camera sensor at the rear along with a 5 MP front facing sensor. The device is 4G LTE capable and features a 3000 mAh battery.
Apart from these, the all metal body along with the fingerprint sensor in the rear portion of the device makes the LeEco Le 1s quite a steal for the price.
If you already own a LeEco Le 1s Android device and if you are in search for the easiest and the most efficient way to root your Le 1s, then here we are with a simple to follow guide that takes you through the processes required to root Le 1s easily within a matter of minutes.
Rooting of Android devices comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. The main disadvantage being the risks involved in the procedures required to root your Android device. Therefore, it is important that you read and understand the hazardous part before attempting to root your LeEco Le 1s Android Smartphone.
Rooting of Android devices is an unauthorized process and hence will void any kind of official manufacturer or seller warranty that came with your device. Moreover, to avoid us from being blamed for any kind of issues that may occur to your device during or after completing the rooting guide below, we recommend you to proceed with the rooting tutorial below at your own risk only.
- Make sure that your LeEco Le 1s has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Download and install all the latest USB Drivers for LeEco Le 1s on your PC.
- Download the Kingroot root tool from here.
How to easily root LeEco Le 1s Android Smartphone:
- Connect your device to the PC and transfer the “.apk” file that you downloaded above to the internal storage space of your LeEco Le 1s.
- Locate the “.apk” file from your Smartphone and click on it to install the Kingroot Android application on your LeEco Le 1s.
- Once the app has been successfully installed, launch the application and follow the on screen instructions.
- The Kingroot application will then root your device, and your device may reboot for a couple of times. Make sure that you launch the application and complete the root procedures after each reboot.
- Once the rooting completes a full 100%, reboot your LeEco Le 1s again and you are done.
You can now run applications that require root access and also flash supported custom ROMs on your LeEco Le 1s.