You got a Jio SIM after some good struggle at the store where getting the card is not easy these days, but most of the users who even though have a 4G phone are facing a problem of making calls on their Jio number. What could be the issue? Well, there are some different reasons for the same. In the guide below, we discuss about the same and the possible solutions to make calls on Jio SIM.

Before that, if you are still struggling to get the SIM, you are not alone. Also, read the Jio Welcome Offer guide to know what are the limitations and what you are getting as a part of the offer that ends on December 31st, 2016.

Jio 4G

Jio SIM call fail issue – Possible reasons and fixes

Phone doesn’t have VoLTE

jio-4g-voice-appThis is one of the most common reasons and this is not actually an issue because if the feature is missing in the phone, you simply cannot make calls on your Jio 4G SIM. Just having 4G LTE connectivity on the phone is enough to get data connectivity but for making calls, there’s Voice-over-LTE that is needed.

What’s VoLTE? This is a feature that allows calls over data network. The way data is sent is different and uses a different technology, that is the reason the phone needs to have that feature available, otherwise calling won’t be possible, unless you try any specific workaround for it.

Download the JioJoin or Jio 4G Voice app from here.

Solution if phone doesn’t have VoLTE:

Reliance Jio has a good solution for this. The app named Jio4GVoice (earlier named as JioJoin) is the one you have to use to make calls if you are not able to directly make calls on the Phone app. The app is exclusively made for Jio SIM and Jio network users and it makes it possible to make HD voice and video calls.

To check if your phone has VoLTE, check the list of VoLTE enabled phones for Jio.

Data network isn’t turned on

This is again dependent on the phone you have. If the phone is VoLTE enabled, you need to check the below settings but if you have a non-VoLTE phone, then it is probably that you have the data turned off. For a phone where you are using the Jio4GVoice app, you won’t be able to make calls if you don’t have the data service activated.

Solution: Keep the data connection active on your phone. Only then the calls will go through, because the calls take data as the source for sending the message across, unlike the standard calling that doesn’t have anything to do with data.

Televerification hasn’t happened

Don’t be confident that your Jio SIM is verified already if you had made a call for it and had got the verification done. Jio verification is separate for data and calls. So, if you are sure that your phone has VoLTE and still the calls are not happening, the non-verification might be a reason.

Solution – Tele-verify your Jio number for calls:

You need to call 1977 for the tele verification. If you had earlier dialled 1800-890-1977, that was only for the data activation and now you will have to dial 1977, or you can actually dial any phone number because it will take you to the Jio verification service and you will be asked to enter the details based on the proof you had provided.

Calls say network busy

If you see this as a problem, with some message saying “All lines in this route are busy” or something similar to this, it is a problem with the other network providers and not with Jio. It is the disagreement to give Jio the interconnect points that are necessary for the call to connect. According to the leading telecom providers, i.e. Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, etc. every call that a receiver is getting, has a charge that the call initiating network has to pay.

Jio is not paying that because according to Reliance, Jio is an IP based network and the calls are made on the Internet. The issue is still on right now and the networks have not yet patched up together.

Solution – Patience, waiting

This is what you can do right now because the network operators have to come to a proper agreement and only then the calls will be successfully happening without a problem. In this case, you cannot do anything from your side because this is with the end network. WhatsApp calling or any alternative till then? You are on a Preview / Welcome offer and have good data to use anyway, right?

Share:

101 Comments

• anurag kumar, Sep 14, 2016 @ 12:51 am Reply

Sir my sim card are activated but my phone no any voice call if any other phone . When we want to other people calling but connection is immediately disconnected .
    I request the jio team my calling problem has been started .

• eashwaren, Sep 16, 2016 @ 1:41 pm Reply

Install jio 4g voice call sir

• gaurav gj, Sep 28, 2016 @ 4:53 pm Reply

after installing these app we facing same problem

• Atul Sharma, Oct 9, 2016 @ 2:17 am Reply

I am not getting Jio 4G voice app on app store, Iphone 5s

• shalini, Oct 19, 2017 @ 9:43 am Reply

im instal jio 4g voice call network issue continues

• Hari kumar, Oct 16, 2016 @ 5:11 am Reply

I am also having this problem…..did u get a solution pls reply me

• shabir lone, Dec 6, 2016 @ 1:18 pm Reply

i have a problem in my jio sim that i cannot make an outgoing calls nor incoming calls come when i call any no. the call disconnected automatically when somebody calls my no. the no. is not answered tells the system plz help me

• anurag kumar, Sep 14, 2016 @ 12:53 am Reply

Mobile no 7007895867 on started 5 Sept

• Rakesh, Sep 20, 2016 @ 8:57 am Reply

My phone mi4i is support or not please help me brother

• Rakesh, Sep 20, 2016 @ 9:00 am Reply

My phone mi4i is support or not please help me brother my no is +919856865405

• Philip, Sep 29, 2016 @ 11:22 am Reply

Mi supports Jio..

• Rohit, Sep 23, 2016 @ 3:27 pm Reply

Hii,
    I am using Jio Sim. My phone is LTE . I am install is Jio4GVoice App from play store. Allow all fields, but i am unable to move next step after where come display ” Jio Sim Configure Jio4GVoice using the number of the SIM in this Phone” . And When I am connect the call this time connection is immediately disconnected .

• Sumit, Oct 18, 2016 @ 6:18 pm Reply

Did you find any solution. I’m also facing the same problem.

• Akash s, Sep 24, 2016 @ 4:32 am Reply

not network and no calling

• Yasaswy, Sep 28, 2016 @ 7:01 am Reply

2. First of all, insert your Jio sim in SIM SLOT -1. In your phone, go to “settings –> SIM Cards –> select “Jio 4G”” under “Preferred SIM for cellular data”.

3. Then, again go to “settings –>Cellular networks”. You can see the Cellular network settings for SIM 1 and SIM 2. As you have inserted Jio sim in SIM SLOT 1, you’ll be able to see “Jio 4G” column under which there’s an option called “Preferred network type”. Select “LTE”or “4G” or whatever relevant option is displayed on your phones.

4. Reboot your phone. Now, there’s a strong possibility that your phone will be receiving Jio 4G signal.

5. For most of the Jio users, the access point for Jio sim is not automatically configured. In order to manually configure an access point, go to “Settings –> Cellular networks –> Access Point Names”.

6. Now, it’s time to create a new access point. select “Add a new APN” or “new APN” or any relevant option on your phones.

7. Just manually enter the settings exactly as shown below:
      –>Name: JioNET
      –>APN: jionet
      –>Proxy : Not set
      –>Port : Not set
      –>Username : Not set
      –>Password : Not set

(Skip the other options. Scroll down.. You’ll be able to see an option: “APN type”)
      –>APN type: default (Type manually)

(Scroll down.. Now you’ll find “Bearer”)
      –> Bearer: LTE (Select LTE/4G etc. any relevant option)

It’s done. Now save the settings and select this newly configured access point.

8. Switch on the mobile data. Now, you can use Jio sim.
      9. Make sure that you have installed “Jio4GVoice” or “JioJoin”
      10. You can make calls or send messages ONLY by using “Jio4GVoice” or “JioJoin”. This is for 4G-only phones. For VOLTE phones, this isn’t the case. They can use normal dialer in their phones to make calls. The Mobile Data must be “ON” at all times.

11. Install all the Jio apps to avail the welcome offer. However, we are now restricted to use only 4GB data per day. But, unlimited voice calls and messages.

• Ajitesh, Sep 24, 2016 @ 1:46 pm Reply

No calling in mi 3

• nagesh shriram Dhumal, Sep 25, 2016 @ 2:09 pm Reply

Hallo sir mere jio 4G sim. voice call nhi ho rha hai mera jio ka no 7020600283

• Sumit srivastava, Sep 25, 2016 @ 8:20 pm Reply

Sir ji, maine 1977 pe verification kara liya, internet is working very good n fast but my issue is without net mai kisi ko call ya sms nahi kar pa raha hoon na hi mere jio no pe call aa raha hai.. without net n jio4Gvoice mai kaise use karu call or sms?

• Saddam ali, Sep 27, 2016 @ 10:04 am Reply

• Rammy, Sep 27, 2016 @ 2:06 pm Reply

Iam noot able to make calls with any other networks with jio even a after downloading the jio4g voice app.why??

• Yasaswy, Sep 28, 2016 @ 11:16 am Reply

1. For all those who have got Jio sim from any Reliance Digital/Xpress/Mini etc. and if they have gone through e-KYC, their numbers get activated automatically without any Tele-Verification. These customers need not wait for Tele-Verification message or any intimation from Jio customer care about the SIM activation. I have observed that many of them are NOT receiving Jio network signal after inserting the SIM, thinking that only after the activation, they’ll be receiving network signal from JIO. What they are thinking is very wrong !
    However, Jio has to be blamed for not letting the customers know about the phone settings in advance.

4. Reboot your phone. Now, there’s a strong possibility that your phone will be receiving Jio 4G network signal.

7. Just manually enter the settings exactly as shown below:
    –>Name: JioNET
    –>APN: jionet

–>APN type: default (Type it manually)

(Scroll down.. Now you’ll find “Bearer”)
    –> Bearer: LTE (Select LTE/4G etc. any relevant option)

It’s done. Now save the settings and select this newly configured access point (VERY IMPORTANT).

8. Switch on the mobile data. Now, you can browse internet, make calls and send messages. (Make sure the preferred network for using mobile internet is “Jio 4G” in settings).

9. Make sure that you have installed “Jio4GVoice” or “JioJoin”.

10. You can make calls or send messages ONLY by using “Jio4GVoice” or “JioJoin”. This is for 4G-ONLY phones. For VO-LTE phones, this isn’t the case. They can use normal dialer in their phones to make calls. The Mobile Data must be “ON” at all times.

11. Install all the Jio apps to avail the welcome offer. However, we are now restricted to use only 4GB data per day. But, we have unlimited voice calls and messages.

NOTE/REMINDER:
    For those who have gone through eKYC (i.e, giving finger prints and Aadhar Card number in any Reliance digital stores while obtaining Jio sim.) need not wait for Tele-Verification. The sim gets activated very quickly. But, those who have NOT gone through eKYC (i.e, submitting passport-size photos and xerox copies of Aadhar Card in any Reliance digital stores while obtaining Jio sim) should wait for Tele-Verification message from Jio customer care, then dial 1977 and verify your identity, only after which the sim gets activated.

I hope these settings help everyone here.

• ChitraT, Oct 15, 2016 @ 6:12 pm Reply

I got jiosim along with vivo y51l.It is activated. The store personnel helped me get the sim activated through ekyc.jiosim is sim1 and the parameters are also set. but I am not able to make any voice call.call ended msg is displayed.jio4gvoice is installed but audio and video buttons are not active only chat is active this button is green.
      I am unable to get in touch with the customer care adviser.
      I desparately need to use voice calling.

• Salk7, Oct 21, 2016 @ 12:50 pm Reply

Yeah this works.. put the SIM in slot 1

• San, Sep 29, 2016 @ 5:45 pm Reply

I’ve started to use Jio Sim.. but Jio 4g voice is not.. working properly… It shows to configure the sim with the phone but I already did that.. still it doesn’t properly working… It’s neither gone inside the app…

• butu swain, Oct 4, 2016 @ 7:30 pm Reply

calling nehi ho raha hea myjio no 8328619622

• Aakash reddy, Oct 5, 2016 @ 3:11 am Reply

Unable to call

• Bhushan, Oct 5, 2016 @ 10:22 am Reply

I am using Lenovo Vibe K5 with jio Sim internet is working great but after installing jio4gvoice still I am not able to make calls or messages first of all jio4g voice is not installing after many times trying it is install but message shows as “Configuration Update Required” still I am trying calling through app it says connect your jio4g net or jiowifi but my internet connection is always on I am complaining 4 times in Jio customer care still they r not resolving my problems f##k of them I am fed up what can I do now…?
    dou u have any solutions

• Robin, Jan 6, 2017 @ 6:55 pm Reply

This issue is with sim card and not with phone. get your sim replaced and it will start working on jio4g voice app.

• Pooja jain, Oct 5, 2016 @ 11:37 am Reply

My sim is also jio sim which is not working n make calls

• Zenul, Oct 6, 2016 @ 1:59 pm Reply

Please check my jio voice call always when i call a person it tells that busy

• longa heya, Oct 8, 2016 @ 2:46 pm Reply

Dostlog mera v same problem,internet or messages jatai par voice calls nai htaai call krne se jatai or receipt v krtai jisko krrai call lkn awaz sunai nai miltai what is going on..?? What to do..?? Please help me

• ajeet singh, Oct 8, 2016 @ 10:02 pm Reply

When i open jio4g voice app it shows this service is not supportd in your region…what should i do??can anyone have solution

• faiz, Oct 11, 2016 @ 1:36 pm Reply

Hi Ajeet , i am facing similar problem on my honor 4x phone hope u got it resolved plz help

• Sandeep Singh, Oct 18, 2016 @ 8:59 pm Reply

Go to payments.google.com and login the account you have logged on in your mobile. First change the payment method to the local credit or debit card. And change the address to the local address and make the address default and delete all other addresses if you have entered any. Once you will change the default address to local address i am sure it will work. I spent a good amount of time to find this. Hope it will work for you.

• Atul Sharma, Oct 9, 2016 @ 1:26 am Reply

Hi All,

I have Iphone 5S the internet is working fine, but not able to call the number for the verification or any number.

I am not able to find the Joi4G voice or jiojoin of app store. If any one have any suggestion that would great and highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Atul Sharma

• Akaash, Oct 20, 2016 @ 1:12 am Reply

Go to Google type jio 4g voice version 4.04 apk then install apk

• shiv sagar, Oct 9, 2016 @ 5:23 am Reply

call nhi ja rhi hi and internet speed slow hi my no. 7011866365

• shubham singh, Oct 9, 2016 @ 9:50 am Reply

Unable to call its saying in jio 4g voice that configure jio join using the number of the sim in this phone

• Poonam, Oct 9, 2016 @ 10:16 am Reply

Not making call

• yogesh, Oct 9, 2016 @ 7:34 pm Reply

Jio 4g voice app download ke baad bhi call drop problem plz give me a perfect solution

• shiikha sharmas, Oct 11, 2016 @ 7:58 am Reply

hey why my call is not connet with 1977 jio tele- verification

• ramachandra, Oct 14, 2016 @ 9:36 am Reply

I am using Lenovo 7000a with jio Sim internet is working great but after installing jio4gvoice still I am not able to make calls or messages first of all jio4g voice is not installing after many times trying it is install but message shows as “Configuration Update Required” still I am trying calling through app it says connect your jio4g net or jiowifi but my internet connection is always on.
    dou u have any solutions

• jitendra babu singh, Oct 15, 2016 @ 5:08 am Reply

i also have same problem, when i call anyone its disconnected, and when make call to customer care from another number, they not picked the phone,
    continue call running almost 5-6 minutes but no response.

• Nirosha, Jan 19, 2017 @ 7:55 am Reply

Did u find any solution…i am also getting same prob can u help me..

• Akshay, Oct 16, 2016 @ 5:52 am Reply

Mare Lenovo 6000+ phone se . Ema jio network no problem vadhare thay se. Ane internet connection vagar bija sim Airtel,Idea etc ma call kari sakato nathi .
    My jio no. 8200389073
    Please solve this problem…

• Syed Monis Khurshid, Oct 17, 2016 @ 5:13 am Reply

I am using Nexus 6P and my phone is not VoLTE supported surprisingly even on Android 7.0.I installed Jio4GVoice app to make calls from my activated Jio sim however i am not being able to do so. Everytime i open the JioApp it says Service Restricted. Currectly this service is not supported in your region.I checked my Jio sim on VoLTE based phone and was able to make calls easily so surely the sim card is active.I gave permissions manually every time i installed JioApp but still no success with making calls from the same.Can anybody help regarding the same.

• Yuvaraj, Oct 17, 2016 @ 11:53 am Reply

My jio no. 7904092920
    When i make call in jio4G voice, it connected but i can’t hear any sounds. After 10-13 seconds its automatically disconnected. Please anyone help me

• Suriya, Oct 17, 2016 @ 1:22 pm Reply

Sir I’m using Lenovo Vibe p1 turbo and I have jio sim.for the last few days I can’t hear the person’s voice on the other side and they can’t hear my voice in jio 4g voice call.plz give me solution for this

• sas, Oct 18, 2016 @ 12:55 pm Reply

Configure Jio 4g voice not working, it stops while registering sim,

• Roshni, Oct 18, 2016 @ 4:06 pm Reply

Can anyone help me when I switch off my cellphone my jio4g voice doesn’t get Connected..

• Tarunendu shekhar, Oct 18, 2016 @ 5:48 pm Reply

I request the jio team my calling problem has been started .

• Shahid khan, Oct 18, 2016 @ 7:00 pm Reply

Sir my card good working .aur voice call abhi hota par sir sham 6pm se night tak.sir voice nahi lagta h .pleas help. root busy ka mass.

• Prakhar, Oct 18, 2016 @ 9:13 pm Reply

My net is working but my Jio Join app is not getting online . It shows either offline or connecting.

• Akaash, Oct 20, 2016 @ 1:11 am Reply

Gi to Google type jio 4g voice version 4.04 apk then install apk

• Manoj N, Nov 10, 2016 @ 8:59 pm Reply

its working after update.

• venkat, Oct 19, 2016 @ 10:28 pm Reply

Sir
    I am using ultima 4gplus tab.i got jio sim and its working in my friends phone
    And in my tab iam able to connect internet.but iam not able to make calls
    When i install jio 4g voice it is not configering with sim in my divice.and after som time itself displaying blank and off showing connectig some times offline
    I dont see any options in app.can you please help me

• Vipin, Oct 20, 2016 @ 1:57 pm Reply

I’m Using galaxy alpha. Whenever I try to call on any mobile from jiovoice network goes off.

• Himanshu, Oct 21, 2016 @ 7:04 pm Reply

I’ve installed jio4gvoice on my redmi note 4g but frok few days its just showimg connecting or offline in the app its not showing online. helpe out pls

• sumeet, Oct 23, 2016 @ 10:23 pm Reply

this app name “jio4gvoice” is use to make calls when data is on.. but in my phn.. data is on.. still is showing offline on notification bar.. nd i can’t make any call nor i can use Internet.. when i restart me phn.. it’s come online for few minutes.. then again went to offline… i want to know what is the problem…?

• abhik, Oct 29, 2016 @ 10:48 am Reply

I hv mi resume note 3 in that volte is also there bt calls r nt getting connected.tell me the solution plz

• Bunty, Nov 1, 2016 @ 10:58 pm Reply

Unable to call 1977

• sheikh Asad, Nov 3, 2016 @ 10:11 am Reply

wht should i do when it says ”currently this service is not supported in your region’?

• manish, Nov 6, 2016 @ 1:02 am Reply

Use Jio in sim 1

Your phone should be volte supported

Disable your dialer or contact manager
    From app in settings

Now install drupe dialer from play store

And reset all Jio network setting and restart the phone and enjoy good network connectivity

• GM FARHADUL AHMED, Nov 17, 2016 @ 1:15 pm Reply

My jio 4G voice calling is n’t working. . . Plz give the idea …handset Samsung j2

• AAY pee, Nov 20, 2016 @ 8:38 pm Reply

My jiovoice app is showing service restricted in your region. I have glaxy grand prime 4g

• sofI Abid, Nov 23, 2016 @ 10:37 pm Reply

Sir
    my jio4Gvoic sim card is not working..what can I do….whenever i try to make call on any number it seems call ended…plz help me plz.my number is 7006337296

• Ramandeep Singh, Dec 8, 2016 @ 10:39 am Reply

Worst network ever!

• Pawan Singh, Dec 8, 2016 @ 11:59 am Reply

Sir,
    I am using jio sim and i have get calling through Jio4Gvoice but there is a problem from 5th December and now i am not able to make a call.. Suggest me what i can do.

• nagendr, Dec 9, 2016 @ 1:30 pm Reply

My jio vice callingNotworkNot working what problem. Give solution. 198not work

• Ravi ninama, Dec 12, 2016 @ 11:48 am Reply

no incoming and out going call nomber 8770867691

• Ravi ninama, Dec 12, 2016 @ 11:50 am Reply

no incoming and out going call my jio sim card nomber 8770867691

• jaspreet kaur, Dec 17, 2016 @ 12:15 pm Reply

i m unable to make a call or recieve a call on my jio no.i am also unable to make a call on 1977. my internet is running very weel on my phone. when i make a call or somone call me ,it disconnet automatically please give me a solution i got my jio sim in octuberr month.

• kiran, Dec 17, 2016 @ 4:17 pm Reply

Iam using jiofi modem for voice calls. IT worked for 15 days but now stopped. Showing configure

• Romila, Dec 18, 2016 @ 1:14 pm Reply

Sir i can make calls using jio 4G but after some months it was said that” currently unregistered ” How can i solve this problem

• Sam, Jan 12, 2017 @ 5:54 pm Reply

Im using galaxy alpha jio4g voice app is not working whenever i call the call drops

• Mahalakshmi, Jan 28, 2017 @ 10:39 am Reply

Sir got jio sim data activated success but icon not make a call and did not received the call pls give the solution

• fathima, Feb 1, 2017 @ 10:56 am Reply

not able to cal form the day one .plzz help us

• jayesh patel, Feb 9, 2017 @ 11:10 am Reply

no incoming and out going call my jio sim card nomber 8555857421

• Chanchal Sankhla, Feb 24, 2017 @ 9:36 am Reply

Dear Sirs
    I am not able to make or receive calls from any sim card since today’s morning
    Plz help me fast
    Thanks

• Ram, Mar 2, 2017 @ 8:57 pm Reply

Comment:
    two days ago… without any reason i cudnt make any calls from my jio sim.. but diz prblm automatically get resolved.. but now i cant send msgs to any number. when i tried… it shows msg sending failed.. though i am using a VolTe supported mobile

• wonderboy, Mar 13, 2017 @ 4:49 am Reply

Update your phone system…. This might help….

• PABITRA, Mar 27, 2017 @ 4:58 pm Reply

I can’t make call any of my contact list how can i fixed my problems my jio no. 8638842287 and my phone is bq aquris m5 plz tell me.

• kavya, Apr 5, 2017 @ 1:41 pm Reply

Out going call not allowed my jio sim

• Samiksha Aind, Apr 8, 2017 @ 5:51 pm Reply

I’m unable to make any calls or texts from my jio number.

• Amit, Apr 14, 2017 @ 4:41 pm Reply

This is only where your internet is working but still the JIO4GVoice APP shows that it can’t detect the sim, in the notification bar

1)Go to settings, Apps, Search for Jio4gVoice, and click Force Stop.
    2)Once done, go back to app drawer and start the app.

It should work.

• Yuvaraj, Apr 18, 2017 @ 4:47 pm Reply

I am using jio sim. My phone is volte of GIONEE for 103.. Jio sim problem is not volte no incoming call and outgoing. But net I’d working

• indrajitendra bhardwaj, May 12, 2017 @ 8:42 am Reply

Dear customer plz update.jiovioce app.. problem solved

• sree, May 16, 2017 @ 10:40 pm Reply

i have voLTE in my phone yet i cant make called… it keep telling’ network busy’ or ‘call ended’

• shivam gupta, Jun 3, 2017 @ 9:13 am Reply

Sir mere Jio sim se call karne par network busy batata hai koi bhi network par call Karo tab bhi batata hai plaza solve my problem .

• irshad, Jun 3, 2017 @ 4:29 pm Reply

Not going call

• Rakib, Aug 3, 2017 @ 10:56 pm Reply

Motog turbo not support VOLTE

• rajneesh, Aug 14, 2017 @ 1:43 pm Reply

Install jio4g voice app

• shalini, Oct 19, 2017 @ 9:54 am Reply

My jio sim Data is working not able to call not showing VOLTE network pls give solution

• RPD, Oct 28, 2017 @ 2:45 pm Reply

Jio is making us fool. Those sim wud work perfectly is lyf and official jio phones but not in our branded ones.

If the above methods as suggested by all do not work for you then Backup your photos, contacts and sms and factory reset your phone ( with your jio 4g sim inside your sim 1 slot during the whole process ). Whole process takes only 5 mins. It works for me everytime!!! 🙂

• Vijay kumar, Feb 11, 2018 @ 10:30 am Reply

Mera jio no me recharge ki validity 17 March 2018 hai mera out going call band hai 11/02/2018 ko please help

• Vikram Gupt, May 7, 2018 @ 3:21 pm Reply

Call me. Onmy Jio no. 8840062681

• Kaushal, Jun 20, 2018 @ 11:08 am Reply

Thnxx. This really help me.

• Siddu, Jan 17, 2019 @ 12:17 pm Reply

Can not receive the calls and outgoing calls pls set jio sim in j2

• Mukesh kumar [email protected], Jul 22, 2019 @ 2:13 pm Reply

Outgoing call not working

• sairam, Oct 31, 2019 @ 8:25 am Reply

Dear Brother, I am using samsung 3g mobile, I got AIRTEL dongle (4G Hot spot)
    unlocked know jio sim using, internet wifi connected working also good , what problem VOICE CALL i.e.
    play store open, but not sowing jio Voice call App what will do? .please help me.