Windows 10 is my daily use operating system which I use for almost 10 hours a day. Within that time, there are multiple instances when I need to know the time in certain places just so I know when to expect replies from people who belong to those time zones. To do so, earlier I used to use my smartphone’s clock app or at a point, I’ve even used a widget to tell me the time in those places. But then, I started using the Windows 10 Feature to show me multiple time zone clocks on my computer itself.
Before we go ahead, let me tell you that there are a lot of things that you can do with your Windows 10 computer, including customizing the Start Menu, the entire Windows experience and much more! We’ve compiled a list of the ultimate Windows 10 Tips and Tricks that consists of such amazing tips for you to follow. Do have a look at that as well!
Enabling Multiple Timezones in Windows 10
The steps that you need to follow to achieve this are pretty simple and straightforward. You will be able to add up to two additional time zones on your computer, along with the one that you already have. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Click on the Clock that is shown at the bottom right of your screen on the taskbar
- Choose Date and Time Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen there and choose “Add clocks for different time zones”
- On the popup that is displayed there, Tick on “Show this Clock” and then select the Time Zone that you want to show for that clock
- You can also give that clock a name here if you like to and then simply click on OK at the bottom.
- If you want to add another clock, tick mark the second “Show this Clock” in the same dialog box and proceed as before.
- Now, when you click on the clock on the bottom right of your computer, you’ll find these two clocks displayed there as well.
Having multiple time zone clocks on your computer can be really helpful when you’re travelling to a different time zone and you always want to be aware of the time in your home country. Anyway, I’m not here to tell you why you would want something like this, but rather how to do this if you want to do it. Let me know in the comments section below if you face any sort of problem while doing this.