Windows 10 is a major update for Windows OS, and it is said to be the final version of Windows with only the service updates that we will be seeing in the future. There are quite a lot of new features, upgrades, and improvements from the Windows 8.1 version, and thus, you should be following the tips and guides we listed below, to make it easy to use the new OS version from Microsoft.
Let’s begin with what Windows 10 actually includes, in case you are one of those who landed here but are still confused whether to have Windows 10 on your PC – read the reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10 – Download the ISO and follow the steps to install Windows 10 OS on your PC.
- Will my phone get Windows 10 update? This is an early list sent out by Microsoft, and it has the list of phones that will receive the Windows 10 update before others.
- Not able to get the Windows 10 update notice on your PC? Here’s how to manually trigger Windows 10 update.
- Are you using a Mac and wondering if Boot camp will be able to support Windows 10 on it? Here’s a list of Macs supporting Windows 10 via. Boot camp.
Imp: If you are new to Windows 10, you should check out what you should turn off in Windows 10, with the reasons why.
Now, here are the tips and tricks of Windows 10 that you might want to check out and follow to make the Windows 10 usage experience better.
- Customize start menu on Windows 10
- Personalize Windows 10
- Set up Default Apps in Windows 10
- Connect / Disconnect Microsoft account in Windows 10
- Essential Windows 10 shortcuts
- Customizing System Tray Icons in Windows 10
- Getting WEI Score on Windows 10 PC
- How to monitor Network usage in Windows 10
- Installed Win 10? Here’s how to clean hard drive
- Enable and setup Cortana in Windows 10 in India
- How to sync Google Calendar with Windows 10
- Creating a recovery disk for Windows 10
- How to reset a Windows 10 computer
- How to record your screen on Windows 10
- Setup Gesture features on Windows 10
- Cortana – Best things to control with it
- How to capture screenshot in Windows 10
- Transfer Files and Settings between Win 10 Computers
- Start Menu not working? Here’s how to fix
- Windows Store crashing in Windows 10? Fix it
Here are some Windows 10 Productivity features to start using, if you have installed the new OS and wanted to do the best out of it.
We are working to add more tips and tricks that would help increase the productivity, and make the usage experience of Windows 10 users better, so do comment below if you seek any more tips, or are facing any issues that we can help with, as you might not be the only one facing such issue.