Motorola has just launched two smartphones in the Moto G series, the Moto G4 and the G4 Plus. Now, it has almost become a habit for a few brands to come up with a Plus or Pro variant of the standard device, but Moto from Lenovo have got dedicated into it so much that they are first releasing the Moto G4 Plus, and then will later put up the Moto G4 on sale.
What’s common between Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus?
- A 5.5-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- A 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3000 mAh battery with the TurboPower charging technology
- Android Marshmallow OS with Moto Pure software
Differences between Moto G4 and G4 Plus
- While the Moto G4 has a single variant with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, the Moto G4 Plus has two variants, one with the same specs as G4 and the other one with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
- The rear camera is a big difference between the two phones. The Moto G4 has a 13-megapixel camera on the back while the Moto G4 Plus comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with laser autofocus and phase-detection autofocus.
- The camera app on the Moto G4 Plus has a Professional mode to capture pictures with some manual settings done to brighten or darken the object, and do a bit more than what an auto capture would do.
- Another major difference between the two phones is the inclusion of a fingerprint sensor on the home button of the Moto G4 Plus, and this fingerprint security is available only on the Plus variant.
So, we are yet to find out the price of the Moto G4 since the company has not made that available, but the Moto G4 Plus with fingerprint sensor will be available from May 18th for the price of Rs. 13499 for 2GB RAM variant and Rs. 14999 for the 3GB RAM variant.