Coolpad’s new entry into the Indian market is with the Coolpad Note 3 smartphone, which is not a part of Dazen brand but just under Coolpad, and the device is aggressively priced at Rs. 8999, and one of the interesting features in the phone is the fingerprint scanner on the back.
Although the fingerprint scanner might be called the best feature, the Note 3 from Coolpad is not bad at all with the given specs, enough to compete against the other budget devices in this category. The phone comes with a Mediatek MT6753 octa-core chipset with 64-bit architecture, and there is 3GB of RAM along with it, telling you how well powered the phone is.
Although we might be able to judge about the performance only after a regular usage, the benchmark tests give a fair idea of how well the device is doing with the given internals. Check out how much does the Coolpad Note 3 score.
Coolpad Note 3 Benchmark scores
- Coolpad Note 3 AnTuTu Benchmark Score: 35190
- Coolpad Note 3 Quadrant Standard Score: 18384
- Coolpad Note 3 Geekbench Single core Score: 610
- Coolpad Note 3 Geekbench Multicore Score:2672
- Coolpad Note 3 Vellamo Multicore Score: 1434
- Coolpad Note 3 Vellamo Metal Score: 1156
- Coolpad Note 3 3DMark Sling Shot using ES 3.1 Score: 183
- Coolpad Note 3 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited Score: 5255
- Coolpad Note 3 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme Score: 3108
- Coolpad Note 3 AnTuTu 3D Rating Score: 3642
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL Manhattan score: 6.4 fps
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL Manhattan offscreen score: 3.1 fps
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL T-Rex score: 14 fps
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL T-Rex offscreen score: 8.4 fps
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL ALU score: 40 fps
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL ALU offscreen score: 18 fps
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL Alpha Blending score: 1456 Mb/s
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL Alpha Blending offscreen score: 1590 Mb/s
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL Driver Overhead score: 20 fps
- Coolpad Note 3 GFX OpenGL Driver Overhead offscreen score: 21 fps
- Coolpad Note 3 Nenamark2 v2.4 score: 58.0 fps
Coolpad Note 3 USB OTG Test
Coolpad has very well managed the storage tab in the Settings, where the user will be able to see all the things separately – internal storage, MicroSD external storage, and the USB OTG storage. One can mount the USB drive and it will be shown there, indicating that the Coolpad Note 3 supports USB OTG connectivity.