Karbonn is introducing a new smartphone in the affordable smartphone segment with the Alfa A114 being listed on company’s website ahead of its official launch. The Karbonn Alfa A114 sports a 4-inch Tft display with 480×800 pixels resolution, the device is not going to break or set any records and is just an addition to the affordable smartphone segment.
The device is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core chip and coupled with 512 MB of RAM and 4GB storage space expandable up to 32GB using microSD card slot. The device is based on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS and comes with 2MP rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera. Ther are many other smartphones also being launched in the entry level smartphone segment like the Intex Cloud Breeze, Intex Aqua 4G Strong etc.
Specifications of Karbonn Alfa A114 Quad:
- Display: 4-inch TFt display with 480×800 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core SoC
- RAM and Storage: 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage expandable using microSD card
- Camera: 2MP rear camera with LED flash and VGA front camera
- Battery: 1400mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and an FM radio
The Alfa A114 is powered by a 1400mAh battery and comes with connectivity features like dual SIM, 2G/3G, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, Micro-USB, GPRS/ EDGE and FM radio. The specifications and image of the Karbonn alfa A114 has been listed on their official website but the pricing and availability details are not yet revealed.