Lenovo’s portfolio in the recent times in India was all about specs-to-price at a right segment, and it was a sub-10,000 INR category that the company was reigning, especially with the Lenovo A6000 Plus, A7000 and the K3 Note. The latest launch though, comes in with a premium pricing, but has an excellent camera to justify the tag.
The Lenovo Vibe Shot is launched in India, and the pricing set for this phone is Rs. 25499. Check below for the specifications of the phone, though it is more than those specs when it comes to cameras.
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.7GHz 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 615
- RAM and Storage: 3GB and 32GB internal storage expandable with microSD card
- OS: Android 5.0 OS with Vibe UI over it
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with six-piece modular lens and tri color LED flash, 8MP front facing camera
- Battery: 2900 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth and Micro USB
- Dimensions: 142.0×70.0×7.3mm and weighs 145 grams in weight
We’ve already used the device for some time and loved the fact that the camera hardware and software are so good, and the captures surely can challenge the current-day digital cameras, and good to see Lenovo not taking a dig at DSLR cameras, the comparison with which is still not much logical.
The Lenovo Vibe Shot will be ship in a weeks time, on Flipkart where Lenovo is currently selling its smartphones online. The pre-ordering will begin today, from 6 p.m.