Meizu has launched their latest Flagship smartphone the PRO 6 at a launch event in China. The Meizu PRO 6 comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display with 3D press feature which is said to measure different levels of pressure and function accordingly (similar to iPhone 3D touch), it comes with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. The device comes with an almost bezel less display with an impressively narrow frame of 0.715mm.
The Meizu PRO 6 is powered by a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU and is coupled with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM along with 32GB and 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage. It comes with a full metal body and sports a fingerprint sensor located in he Home button below the display. The overall design of the device is a lot similar the recently released Meizu M3 Note.
Specifications of Meizu Pro 6:
- Display: 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with 3D Press display having 2.5D glass along with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM along with 32GB and 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage
- Camera: 21.6 MP rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash along with Laser Auto focus, PDAF and f/2.2 aperture and capable of 4K video recording. The front facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Flyme OS 5.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2560mAh battery with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C port
The Meizu PRO 6 sports a 21.6 MP rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash along with Laser Auto focus, PDAF and f/2.2 aperture and capable of 4K video recording. The connectivity features available in the device are 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1, Type-C.
The Meizu PRO 6 is available in Gold, Silver and Gray colors and the device will go on sale from April 23rd. The 32GB variant is priced at 2499 yuan in China which is approximately US$ 386 and the 64GB variant is priced at 2799 yuan in China which is approximately US$432.