Good news for all Redmi Note 3 fans who have been waiting to get their hands on the device from the Flash sales which are being held from March 9th, the Redmi Note 3 is going to be on open sale without registration on April 27th at 2pm. Now Xiaomi is said to stock up on both the variants 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM variants in its open sale on April 27th.
The company is said to stock up on more number of devices this time compared to the previous variants. The Redmi Note 3 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display and is powered by a Snapdragon 650 SoC coupled with 2GB or 3GB RAM based on variants both of which are going up for sale on April 27th.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 403ppi pixel density
- Processor: Hexa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 Cortex-A53
- RAM and Storage: Two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage space
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and dual LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1080p Video recording
- OS: Android v5.0 Lollipop with MIUI 7
- Battery: 4,050mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The device sports a 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and dual LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1080p Video recording. The Redmi Note 3 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and sports a Fingerprint sensor on the back of the device below the camera.
It comes with a 4,000mAh battery with fast charging and will be available in three colors – Dark Grey, Silver and Champagne Gold colors. The device is priced at Rs. 9,999 for the 2GB RAM and 16GB variant and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 11,999.