ZTE has announced their latest smartphone into the mid-range Blade series in Japan. The Blade V580 is the company’s latest smartphone which sports a 5.5-inch fullHD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU. The device sports a metal body and decent finish giving a matte feel to it.
The ZTE Blade V580 sports a Fingerprint sensor on the back below the camera ad flash located in the middle of the device. It comes with a 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable with microSD card. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
Specifications of ZTE Blade V580:
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable using microSD
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh
The ZTE Blade V580 sports a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP front-facing camera. It runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop OS. The device supports 4G LTE and comes with other connectivity features like 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
The ZTE Blade V580 is available in Silver and Gray colors and is priced at 27,800 Yen in Japan which is approximately US$ 246 or Rs. 16,500. The device is comparatively overpriced compared to the competition in the market offering similar or better specs at much lower prices like the LeEco Le 1s, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.