Xiaomi has launched their latest Mi TV in Beijing which is quite a masterpiece, it is called the Mi TV 3S 65″ Curve which is a curved television and the most amazing aspect of the TV is that it measures just 5.9mm in thickness which is quite impressive. The Mi TV 3S 65″ Curve sports a 65-inch Samsung curved 4K display with metal body.
The Display does not have the Television processor in it and it comes as a separate Mi TV Bar and this is the reason how Xiaomi has managed to keep the thickness of the TV at just 5.9mm. The television is powered by 1.4GHz Mstar 6A928 flagship TV processor and it also comes with Mi TV Bar with independent 6-piece sound system.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi TV 3S 65-inch Curve:
- 65-inch Samsung curved display with 4K or 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution
- Display thickness is just 5.9mm with metal body
- Mstar 6A928 with 1.4GHz Cortex A17 flagship TV processor with Mali 760 GPU and 2GB of RAM
- Dolby and DTS audio dual decoding
- Mi TV Bar with Independent 6-piece sound system
- One USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0, three HDMI 2.0 and VGA
The Mi 3S TV is powered by a 1.4GHz Cortex A17 Mstar 6A928 SoC with Mali 760 GPU and 2GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB internal storage space as well. The TV comes with Dolby and DTS audio dual decoding and Independent 6-piece sound system. The Mi TV3S 65″ curve is priced at RMB 8,999 (Mi TV Bar included) in China and there are no details about the availability of the device. As we have not seen any of the Mi TVs make it to India we cannot expect this one to make it here as well.