LeEco has been chasing a few features and getting them quite right so far, and the LeEco Le 1s is one example of that. It did pack a lot, and that continues with the successor Le 2, but the Pro takes it to the next level, with the inclusion of 4GB of RAM and comes in two variants based on Processor with a Helio X25 and Helio X20.
Let’s talk about the newly announced phones and the similarities and difference between them.
Similarities between LeEco 2 and LeEco Le 2 Pro:
- The screen size on both is the same, i.e. 5.5-inch with similar Full HD resolution
- Another variant of the Le 2 Pro also comes with a similar MediaTek Helio X20, Deca-core SoC as the Le 2
- Both the phones run Android Marshmallow based EUI interface that is made by LeEco
- Both the devices support 4G LTE connectivity, and they have the USB Type-C port
- The Le 2 and Le 2 Pro have an 8-megapixel camera on the front
- Both devices have a 3000mAh battery
- Both devices do not have the 3.5mm jack
|LeEco 2||LeEco Le 2 Pro|
|Display||5.5-inch Full HD display with 403ppi and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution||5.5-inch Full HD display with and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio X20, Deca-core CPU, 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU||MediaTek Helio X25, Deca-core 2.5 GHz SoC or MediaTek Helio X20, Deca-core CPU variant|
|RAM and Storage||3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (eMMC 5.1)||4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage (non-expandable)|
|Camera||16 MP, LED flash, F/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Autofocus along with 8 MP, 1.4μm pixel size, F/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide angle||21 MP, LED flash, F/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, Phase detection Autofocus and an 8 MP front facing camera with F/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size|
|OS||Android 6.0 Marshmallow based EUI 5.8||Android 6.0 Marshmallow based EUI 5.8|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh|
|Connectivity||4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.2 A2DP, GPS with A-GPS||4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.2 A2DP, GPS with A-GPS|
Differences between LeEco Le 2 Pro vs LeEco Le 2:
- While the Le 2 comes with MediaTek Helio X20 chipset, the Le 2 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. The Snapdragon 820 is a quad-core chipset while the Helio X20 is a Deca-core one.
- There is 3GB RAM included in the Le 2 while the Le 2 Pro has 4GB of RAM.
- The Le 2 Pro has a 21-megapixel camera on the back while the Le 2 has a 16-megapixel camera on the back.
- Comparison between LeEco Le 2 vs Le 1s
- Comparison between LeEco Le Max 2 vs Le 2 Pro vs Le 2
Price Comparison between LeEco Le 2 Pro vs LeEco Le 2:
Both the devices are up for Pre-order in China and the Le Eco Le 2 Pro is priced at Yuan 1,399 (Rs. 14,300) for the Helio X20 variant and CNY 1,499 (Rs. 15,300) for the Helio X25 variant. The Le 2 is priced at CNY 1,099 (Rs. 11,300).
Final Verdict – Which device is better LeEco Le 2 Pro or Le 2:
The LeEco Le 2 Pro is a toned up variant of the Le 2 and hence it will be the better of the two. The Le 2 Pro is bumped up in the Camera, Processor and RAM segments, with a higher 4GB of RAM and upgraded 21MP rear camera compared to the 16MP camera in the Le 2. The Le 2 Pro comes in two variants, one sporting the same SoC as the Le 2 but with the higher 4GB of RAM and improved Camera specs the Le 2 Pro is the sure winner if you can shell out the little extra cash. The other variant comes with the MediaTek Helio X25, Deca-core 2.5 GHz SoC.
The LeEco Le 2 Pro is the winner out of the two if you can spend a little more with a better processor, RAM and Camera.