Asus Zenfone 2 Laser is a variant of the Zenfone 2 series which has the typical Volume rockers on the back of the device below the camera layout. With all other devices having volume rockers on the sides, the location of the buttons on the back of the Zenfone 2 makes it complicated and here we will be making it easy for you to take screenshots using your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser.
There are three ways in which the screenshot can be captured in your Zenfone 2 Laser, the two ways are using the software options and the third one is using the volume rockers and Power button. We will be explaining all three steps in detail below.
How to capture Screenshot using Quick Settings panel:
Asus has included an option in the Quick settings panel to capture Screenshot with a single click. You can use this option by selecting the option from Quick settings (the first four in the list of settings accessed by pulling down the Notification bar). If the Screenshot option is not visible in the Quick settings you can add it there by following the steps mentioned below.
- Pull down the Notification bar form top of the screen
- Tap on the Quick Settings option which is depicted as a pencil and notepad
- There you will be seeing the options to select the settings which you want in the quick settings panel
- The First set gives the options to choose the tools to show on quick settings panel in which you can choose the Screenshot option by scrolling through the list of options
- Select Save and now you can see the Screenshot option in the Quick settings panel
- When you are on a page or anywhere in the OS you can pull down Quick settings panel and tap the Screenshot option which will save the image in your photos gallery
How to take Screenshot using Recent Apps Key:
This option directly lets you capture a screenshot in your Zenfone 2 Laser, the company has included the option directly in the Recent apps key. You can access the feature and enable it by going into the device Settings page
- Now go to the “ASUS customized settings” option.
- Tap on the Recent Apps key settings
- You will get a Pop up box with three options, choose the Tap and hold to capture screen which will activate this feature
- Now you can capture screenshot anywhere in your OS by pressing and holding the recent apps key
How to capture Screenshot using the Hardware buttons:
You can use hardware buttons to capture the screenshot which is similar to other devices in terms of the power button and volume down button, it is only different due to the location of the volume rockers.
- On the screen or page you want to take a screenshot of press the power button and Volume down button at a time
- On pressing the two buttons at a time the screenshot will be captured and saved in your Gallery with a capture sound
These are the three simple steps which can be used to capture screenshot in your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser.